Friday 19 July 2013

Award.


Assalamualaikum and hai *wave hand*


It's the long time that I do not post an entry in my blog..It's a bit busy from form 4 student =____=" haiihh, too much tired when I being the form4 student with the sport(hockey), education, and edit some photo for my school magazine for the next issue. Oh, yaa? I forget, How's your fasting ?? Enjoy ? enjoy with a delicious meal in Bazar Ramadhan or having a 'colek' when finished the Tarawih.. lol hahaha,

Yeah, this month of the Ramadhan, first time, I'm not having 'colek' this year ..haha, I don't know why what had happened to me.And glad to Allah I'm not left with a special prayer in the Ramadhan, Tarawih I'm still going because I always remember that it will be our Last Ramadhan :(..Ok, Just simple story want to share. According to my examination PKBS 2, again I got in the first place. Alhamdulillah..I will receive my award in next week, Sunday.

But I'm not happy at all because in PKBS 2 my result is quiet declined then PKBS 1 because in my PKBS 1 I had only got 6A but in this examination I only got 4A which is 1A+ 1A 2A- and it is BM, PAI, MathMode, History .and the matter is where's my 2A balance?? lol ... I gotta do much better than this for the next examination..For the first time in my life, I got A+ for BM Alhamdulillah..:) Seriously.

Actually, I do not believe I got A- for my history..lol, because I'm not interested in this subject ..hahaha but Alhamdulillah.When I received up my history mark, I felt have a passion for learning History.Yeah :) Before I left, I wanna to say SalamRamadhanTo all Muslims worldwide, let us upgrade our imaan to be a better servant and appreciate every moment in this Ramadhan. Have a blissful month :) *haihhhbarusekarangnakwish-.-"*Nothing to post again ...lol, Sorry for the broken English. That's all for today.Assalamualaikum..:)          
                                                                                                                                  Love, Alya.